Concorde - Corodex Group, is one of the Middle East region’s pioneering providers of fire protection, water purification, wastewater treatment and environmental services. Established in 1974, the company has evolved to become a group of 22 individual companies offering a diverse portfolio of products and services such as, water treatment services, marine and industrial chemical cleaning, and firefighting equipment.
Concorde - Corodex Group companies are proudly certified with Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (QHSEMS) and in compliance with international standards such as, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
It gives me great pride and pleasure to welcome you to Concorde – Corodex Group family.
In 1973, Concorde - Corodex Group started with approximately 3 employees and today we are proud to have more than 1,500 individuals running our organization.
This company was merely an idea, today it stands as an organization committed to a sustainable environment and safety for people all over the world.
Concorde - Corodex Group’s success would not be possible without the integrity, diligence, and perseverance of our people. Our people are the root of our success, without them we would not be where we are today.
Looking back at our 42 year journey leaves me with much gratitude to all of you who have made our success possible and leaves me hopeful for our future.
To many years of further success and development.
From a relatively small team, Concorde-Corodex Group has vastly grown in size. Presently, we have 1450 total employees, among them are 50% Engineers, Specialists, Chemists and other Technical Professionals.
We aim to provide a sustainable environment that is safe for people all over the world. We are not interested in being the biggest, but rather the best at what we do.
- We provide sustainable high quality products and services that meet and exceed our client's needs
- We promote, provide, and foster an environment that is focused on growth and development
- We are committed to research and development that produces innovative excellence
Concorde-Corodex Group is committed to prevent injury and ill health by providing
safe and healthy working conditions for all its employees and to ensure that work
done does not affect adversely affect the health and safety of others.
CCG strives for continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management and performance through consultation and participation of employees.
To achieve this, the following work policy is hereby issued:
- Provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our workers and volunteers on matters affecting their Health and Safety, including work related stress.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide training, information, instruction and supervision for workers to ensure that they are aware of their individual OH&S obligations.
All works will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and other relevant Health & Safety laws, Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes and ensure compliance to applicable laws where the company subscribes to.
Management and supervisory staff have the responsibility for implementing this policy throughout the company and must ensure that health and safety are always given priority in planning day-to-day supervision of work.
This policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available to interested parties.
Concorde-Corodex Group is a professional company devoted to build a strong customer relation base to
deliver a wide range of quality products. With a history of service excellence that has evolved through the
decades, our organization leads a Group of Companies/ Business Operating Units, incorporating a variety of
business activities in the fields of Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing and Trading.
We at CCG have committed ourselves to provide and exceed our customers' expectations and contractual requirements through:
We, at Concorde-Corodex Group, are committed to provide quality products
and services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our
employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate
in compliance with ISO 14001: 2004 and all relevant environmental legislations and
will strive to use pollution prevention the best environmental practices in all we do.
We are committed to continually improve our environmental performance using the following measures:
1. The control of emissions and discharges consequential upon our operations to ensure they have minimal detrimental effect on the environment.
2. The control of odour, noise and litter to eliminate or minimize the effects on surrounding areas.
3. To optimize raw materials usage and conversion efficiencies including the rework and/or recycling of scrap.
4. To seek to reduce the consumption of materials, fuel & energy used in our operations.
5. Compliance with environmental legislation and regulations.
6. To take into account the concerns of interested parties such as regulators, shareholders, suppliers, employees and the public.
7. To communicate this policy to all members of the organization and ensure all are trained in their respective environmental responsibilities.
8. To make this Environmental Policy available to customers and the public on demand.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is the commitment of CCG Management and a shared responsibility amongst all our employees.
This policy will be reviewed annually as part of the company's overall Environmental Management review system.